Friday, March 2, 2012

Ceebeery for the G

Any idea what the title is all about? First of all, do you like shopping? Then this is for you!

Ceebeery brings your shopping favorites at your door step with just a click of a button. All the way from Korea and soon more products from the USA and Europe. What's great about this is you get to share the postage with other shoppers therefore you save and you get to buy more for less. How cool is that? Ceebeery acts as a 'spreeist' for G Market - Korea's No 1 Shopping Site, a popular online shopping mall in Korea namely because of their affordability and the vast range of products such as apparel and accessories, beauty and sports, electronics, baby and food, home and books. My eyes are looking out at the shoes and handphone accessories.

Anyone at any part of the world is offered the same international shopping experience where brick and mortar is seamless and accessible at any time. Don't miss out this opportunity to shop from the No.1 Korea Online Shopping Mall.

Ceebeery is kind to award RM 10 vouchers to some of my readers. Thanks Ceebeery. I will be choosing some of my readers. But I don't mind getting to know new ones, leave a comment!

I'm on my way there now(virtually), come join me!

Here are the vital links: 

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...