Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Tasting Out Loud is Featured!

www.mytastingoutloud.blogspot.com
 I am deeply honored to have my blog featured in Blog Content Guild first blog entry. Have a look at their website to find out more about them. Almost a week ago, I received an email from a stranger who would like to be a guest blogger in my food blog. This is her post. Thanks Carolyn! Then Sean, from where she worked, approached me (through email) to be their first blogger highlight in their new blog. He wrote about my food blog with such a flair that made me even more proud of my blog. Here is his entry below(click on title to go to their blog)

At the Blog Content Guild, we love to recognize the bloggers who are part of our network and have worked with us in the past. We believe that the web is a means to share great information, and what better way to share great information than promoting the blogs of bloggers in our network.The honor of the very first blogger highlight goes to Sue who writes regularly on her blog, My Tasting Out Loud. As soon as we found Sue’s blog, we fell in love with her informative and personalized posts detailing her experiences with new foods across the globe. And when I say “new foods”, I mean a lot of food. In addition, the focus of Sue's food experiences is international and culture-specific cuisines. Sue also includes pretty photo sequences along with her posts. It’s pretty safe to say that if you stop by Sue’s blog, an episode of involuntary drooling will ensue. The pictures included in her posts are absolutely delicious looking, and not to mention, she also includes pictures of the restaurants she visits. However, the strongest facet of Sue’s blog is the personalization. Sue offers you a very personalized experience, and this is something that’s priceless. Although you may never get to travel and experience the same type of cuisines Sue has tried, her blog will make you feel like you’re actually there eating the same delicious foods she's eating.

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...