Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kitten's Head Bitten Off

One fine morning, I went to collect my car from the car workshop and something caught my eye, a headless kitten and a bitch(female dog) standing right next to it. I didn't dare look at the details of the poor kitten as the dog turned her head to look at me. I took out my compact digital camera and took a few shots. If you have a high sensitivity for cruelty of animals, don't look further but honestly I didn't take micro shots so its not that bad. I wondered if the dog really bit off its head or there was a prior car accident. I really don't know but the dog is having a feast with it. Note: Take precaution when taking such a picture, never know if it would prance on you.

Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...