Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Proud of Progress

Fairytales tells you only one thing; Happily Ever After. Truth be known, reality can’t always be. Truth aside, I still love fairytales. It’s hope like the famous saying “Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars”

I’m not going to be lengthy on how life should be dealt with or motivate you with the best positive lines I can churn up. I’m trying to be positive everyday. I'm a Christian so I know my life is guided by God, the creator of heaven and earth no matter how hard I fall, I know there’s always a way out for the better.

Some of you might find peace and solace in the god you believe and some of you might find yourself or people around you to be the pillar(s) in your life.

We just have to sit down in quiet solitude to think about life, review them, if you are getting the best there is to this one life we have been bestowed. I’m not saying we should be greedy and ditch all self worth to get what you want. In fact, when reached the stage of success in whichever area it might be, one must be able to look back and be proud of the progress.

I’ve always prayed,”God, if I ever forget my values and my self-worth in doing anything, cause me not to be comfortable till I change”. And that was an extremely uncomfortable prayer however I felt that that is who I should be. I’m just glad that there is Someone watching over me.


Into The Woods - No one is Alone. 
Parent's brought us into this world, they can only protect us to a certain time, we need to be the best of us.




No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...