Friday, April 1, 2016

Samsung S7 edge or Iphone 6s


It is inevitable when a new competitive product comes about, you have to do more homework as in which is better suited for you. In this case, smartphone battle!
I have been wanting to change my current cellphone for quite a while now and since I have never used an iphone besides an ipad, initially I thought Iphone 6s will be the one to go for.
Then, most recently Samsung came up with a new S7 edge , one that has a massive storage space to expand to, one that Apple has not ventured into. I wonder why. Therefore, it just made my shopping a bit harder.
I have found one comprehensive video comparing the two rivals and I believe I have made my choice. You will see it later when the actual transaction is sealed and done. *wink*
For those of you who has similar worriment as me, hope this video below helps.

Click below to open YouTube video
http://youtu.be/EA7EOqJROCM

2 comments :

seahorse27 said...

Wait for Note6 then...

Grace Ann said...

It's never ending. Hope my next one will last longer than usual.

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...