Friday, August 7, 2009

Little Oasis at Prangin Mall


Top Left - Almond Fish
Top Right - Thick Mushroom Soup
Bottom Left - Stuff Chicken
Bottom Right - Oasis Menu Cover

Little Oasis, The Fusion Kitchen is right in the heart of Prangin Mall, Penang. You can spot it from any escalator at the middle atrium.Anyway its on level 3. The dishes that my friend and I tried was not too bad on an overall critic. The almond fish has a nice creamy taste and the accompaniment of almonds made it taste really good. However, the stuff chicken was rather plain, abit tough on the stuffings and dry on the skin. The set comes with a ice lemon tea and ice cream as well. The set is RM15.90, other sets that consist lamb and salmon would range from RM19.90 to over RM 23. They have japanese and oriental dishes besides western food.
Quite a few tables of foreigners, crowded on a Saturday so I believe there are dishes that are nice to try though my belly couldn't afford it no more. :)
A recommended place to dig your teeth in when you drop in Prangin Mall.This was my very first time.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I hardly visit Prangin Mall for years. Saw lots of eatery shop there. ^-^

Grace Ann said...

My usual place if i do go Prangin Mall,it would always be JL Cafe.Tis time I tried something different.

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...