Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Proposal

This movie is hilarious right to the core and the spicy dramatic expressions makes it so enjoyable to watch, I wished there would be a sequel. I think Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds made a great pair in The Proposal.

Sandra Bullock plays Margaret Tate(what a name for Sandra Bullock) a demanding, self-indulgent boss who infact is an insecure lady with a sad childhood history.But that is why she makes a nerve wreck out of every subordinate under her the moment she enters the office. Margaret was about to be deported back to Canada when she came up with the bright idea that puts her assistant Andrew Paxton played by Ryan Reynolds in a fix. He has to marry her if not his career is at stake. I will not go further but let you enjoy what comes next. If you have watched it, you know what I'm talking about. I give this a rating of 10 over 10 for romantic comedy category.

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...