Sunday, November 23, 2014

Xiaomi Mi3 Personal Review

My take on Mi3.

Xiaomi brand is solid contender to the named brands like Apple and Samsung. It is similar to an Iphone but with the Android system.

I bought a Mi3 which you can read of its full specs at GSM Arena. It costs me RM730 with free screen protector. I was very impressed by its capabilities as the pixel is satisfactory and the touch is splendid.

There was only one regret which I didn't check out before I bought it which was the lousy microphone which distorts and therefore I do not get the video nor recording quality as I have hope.

Everything else is pretty cool and worth the buy. So if you are into taking video or recording voice, this is not for you.

For those of you who are currently using Mi3, here are some great tips and tricks to fully utilize the functions of an Mi3



No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...