Sunday, September 7, 2014

It's One of Those Days

It's one of those days where you know you have many things to do and you can't do it cos Mr. Flu and Madam Ulcer gives you a pain in the neck.

Worst yet, although you want to have a good sleep, the mind just plays your life's responsibilities over and over like it's telling you to get up and do it. It's what keeps you awake.

It's one of those days, you succumb to the body's ailments and excuse thyself from doing anything important.

Well, it's one of those days for me and I've got almost the perfect outlet, complain in writing. As I write , I'm starting to feel sleepy, words just bounce off my mind. And now time for the true slumber, I'm signing off.

Writing did help after all..........

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...