Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Home Tuition: Where Education Is Everything

"Ever felt tired of dropping and picking up your child from the tuition centre?"
or
"You prefer a personal tutor for your child in the comfort of your own home."
 Or
"Are you a teacher who has a passion of educating young minds?"
or
"You do not mind tutoring at the student's house."
If you fit the description above or have one of those thoughts cross your mind, let me take you further by introducing
HOME TUITION -a web marketplace for parents to look for home tutors and bringing the right tutor to the student. It is also a job portal for those who are looking for home tutoring jobs.

Nelson Mandela once said " Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"
Parents in this current generation are well exposed to the importance of quality education therefore knowing your child's learning style, choosing the right tutor is of utmost concerns in a child's life.  A teacher's impartation of their knowledge and experience have a certain impact in a child's life as I remembered my experiences with my school teachers and my tutors. One of the most important lessons I learnt from my teacher was the attitude towards life's issues and though that might not have anything to do with my education, however that made me realize how vital it was to work hard and smart to complete my education.

Home Tuition gives you the opportunity to connect with the tutor of your choice as it allows you to customized your requirements to suit your needs. It is not limited to finding tutors for subjects in school, it is also for you to look for tutors in creative areas like music and arts.  Get to know them a bit more deeper by reading their blog.  Home tuition in Penang is also available for those of you who lives in Penang . The countries involved are Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Brunei or Philippines.
I am a music teacher in Penang and have been working with children for around 8 years and suffice for me to say that working with students in groups and individually has different dynamics. The benefits of individual classes are students gets undivided attention and the tutor will be able to be flexible with his/her approach towards any learning difficulties of the student. In my opinion, adult students I believe would most likely prefer individual attention.
Without further ado,please check out their website and this video below:

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...