Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Love Movies

I love watching movies, I've always had since I was born. Mm.. I wonder what I've watched in my pampers. Just kidding. Movies that moves my heart, makes me think, cause uproars of laughter, tickles my funny bone, spikes my adrenaline stays in my life forever. I can rewind them in my mind and remember those scenes I admire and I especially like comedies, witty ones I mean. Movies of couples and families fighting through life together and still stick together at the end are also my kind of movies. I also have tendencies to learn something from every movie I watch be it animated, comedy, action, romance movies. It's a habit I started when I started watching series like Full House, Doogie Howser MD, Cosby Show etc.

Here I have some movies I think I would like to watch based on their trailers. Sharing with you movie lovers!


The Odd Life of Timothy Green


Hysteria


Margaret


A Princess for christmas

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...