Friday, January 21, 2011

The Man with Siamese Fingers

Stumbled upon this man at the zoo in Lost World at Ipoh, Malaysia. This uncle comes to the theme park everyday for mainly two purpose. To see the birds and dip himself in the hot spa pool. It seems like a simple yet profound manner in enjoying his retirement. He was kind to offer us some grains for us to feed the birds off our hands. He even called his favourite bird and lured it to our hands. And soon we fed the entire clan in the bird park.

I was snapping photos of the birds when I realised the peculiar form of this man's fingers through my camera screen. I zoomed to have a second look and I was right, " I wasn't seeing things". There they are. Siamese Fingers!

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...