Friday, October 4, 2013

Criminal Minds BAU

An elite intelligence group called the Behavioral Analysis Unit from the FBI unit seeks out the worst serial killers in America. They analyse and study the unsub's patterns and profiles them in order to anticipate their next move. Unsub is short for unknown subject. I have a particular interest in drama that challenges my mind and I learned quite a bit from this series.




I included a blooper from season 8 to show the lighter side of the cast as we all know such drama can be morbid and gruesome at times. Seaason 8 has just ended and I'm so glad to hear there will be a season 9.



To have a complete knowledge of the characters and about the series, hop to Criminal Minds Wikipedia

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...