Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Avengers

I am a huge fan of comics, I love reading X-Men series, Asterix and Obelix, Calvin and Hobbes and many more along the years since childhood. I might sound like a little boy liking superheroes but I'm just drawn to their powers really. It's just so cool!

When Avengers came on the cinema, went to watch with my friends as soon as we can get our hands on the tickets. It might be a little slow moving in the beginning with little action but overall I enjoyed the movie, I am entertained long enough not to complain. The Hulk enters at the right time to spice things up, the green giant was their trump card making saving the world a little bit easier for the rest. :)
i like this photo!
Out of all the characters in Avengers, I have little idea what black widow and hawkeye does so I did a little research. This is Natasha Romanova ~ get to know her here below
http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Widow_(Natasha_Romanova)
This is Clint Barton http://marvel.com/universe/Hawkeye_(Clint_Barton)


This is the cast of Avengers 2012, I hope their sequel will be better than the first :)


No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...