Friday, March 25, 2011

My Food Blog

I cannot believe it myself but I'm finally having a food blog. I've had that thought for quite awhile since I do love to eat, and loving a variety of food takes you to different places. A non-picky person like me gets to experience scrumptious food with little complain yet I've acquired a sense of knowing the better quality food, I'm quite a dare devil in trying new things but just don't ask me to eat dog meat. It's a man's best friend, how could you?
Well, as much as I would love to indulge in great tasty food, I do have a red alarm for unhealthy food, for that I might avoid or take less.

Anyway, let me introduce to you my new blog, do come and visit me, there will be more postings soon.

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...