Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentine's Day Gig

My Valentine's Day wasn't spent alone in a private dinner and holiday with my love. Instead I joined a band to sing at Queensbay Mall, Penang with a group of talented singers and musicians.

It was conducted in a dedication manner. A list of songs were posted up for the shoppers to choose a song to dedicate to their love one. Queensbay event team had a little boy and girl giving out flowers to couples as well.

I was always more comfortable dancing than singing solo as dancing was the very first music influence in my life. From primary school to secondary school and 'retired' after college.

 But I surprised myself that day because there were barely any nervousness in me once I started.







Check out their event pictures on Queensbay Mall FB page
We have not a name for the band yet but we had a glimpse of ourselves singing for wedding if time permits. We are very much of an acoustic,  harmony band. More focused on vocal dynamics with minimal instruments.

I have a music studio where various music lessons are conducted.  It is situated in Sungai Ara.

Hop on to www.facebook.com/levitesSOM to know more

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...