Monday, May 23, 2011

Cha Ching Cha Ching

Bright bling blings on a purse, cha ching cha ching sign right on the middle. My friend's purse hailed from Canada shown off during coffee time. Since my camera was with me, just felt like taking a photo of it.

On a day I felt like blogging, I pulled out this picture and thought

"I suppose I could post this up but for what?"

Next moment I found myself in Youtube looking for a song on money and this came out. The mixed version and the acoustic both sounds good. She sings well on key for the acoustic version. The tune is so catchy, it stayed on me for quite awhile..cha ching cha ching, ba bling ba bling......

True, money can't buy you happiness, money is to assist us in life, there are many ways to be happy, don't be obsessed with it, it will ruined you, period!

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...