Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wanna Win an Iphone?


Follow me and join Exabytes I Love Malaysia Campaign Contest. It's extremely simple. Register and put their contest banner on your blog/website and then introduce to your friends. If they win, so do you and that means, if you win, so do I! Great isn't it?
Click on the I Love Malaysia Campaign banner at the top right hand of my blog and register. You also have to put my email address as your referral which is jczgrace@gmail.com
By any chance if you can't see the banner please click THIS LINK
Thanks! All The Best!

2 comments :

Ken Wooi said...

i signed up.. but chances of winning is very low since many registered.. haha.. all the best =)

kenwooi.com

Grace Ann said...

All the best to you too!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...