Sunday, August 15, 2010

YUM YUM at Hai Wei Seafood

Last night a group of us went for a scrumptious dinner at Hai Wei Seafood Restaurant situated within Leisure Cove, Tanjung Bungah (Behind Tg Bunga Police Station/Tejani Clinic).It was around RM18 per person for the meal we had. That's not too bad. I enjoyed all the dishes served except for the tofu dish, didnt quite meet my taste. We were served with complimentary plate of watermelon which i didnt snap a photo of it. Well, you all know how slices of watermelon looks like...need I show?:)

Turns out, this place belongs to my senior's ( in secondary school) mom Sally Loi.
I'm surprised many Penang / Malaysia food bloggers have not reviewed this place. I'm waiting for more delicious pictures to be posted by foodie bloggers. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for people who likes chinese cuisine.




Find this restaurant at:-
563, Jalan Wee Hein Tze
11200 Tanjung Bungah
Tel: +604-8990207
Open 11:30am - 2:30pm and 5:30 - 10:30pm
Closed on Wednesday

No comments :

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...